21 Day Nervous System Tune-up
June 11, 2020
What is the 21 Day Nervous System Tune-up?
- The 21 Day Nervous System Tune-up is a self-study virtual training program that blends cutting edge neuroscience with crafty neurosensory exercises, all designed to spark up your nervous system powers by helping you discover the mind-body-environment connection.
- The 21 Day Nervous System Tune-up is educational. It is not individual or group therapy. It educates you about trauma and stress physiology (biology of stress videos, audio lessons, and other tools), and it educates you in ways to pay attention to yourself (Neurosensory Exercises) that often have a therapeutic value. This is a result of your engagement with the process of learning and exercises within the program.
What is included?
- Signature 5 part Biology of Stress Video Training Series
- Nine handcrafted neurosensory exercises:
- The Power of Orienting
- Following Your Impulse
- Finding Your Potent Posture
- Balancing Your Back
- Tense & Relax
- Finding the Painful and the Pleasant
- ‘Multi-Tasking’ Awareness
- Containment and The Self-Hold
- Global and Local Healing
- Access to the 21 Day Nervous System Private Facebook Group Year Round
- Practice Tips Videos
- Settle and Soothe Audio
- Links to Free Resources (Articles and Vlogs)
- Lifetime Access As a Valued Alumni (see below for details)
What are alumni benefits?
- Once the program ends you become an alumni of this program. With that, you will gain lifetime access to 21 Day Nervous System Tune-up content for as long as the program is in existence. This includes receiving any upgrades and new materials free of charge that are added to the program. Thus, as an alumni you will have the opportunity to revisit the material at anytime to further your development.
- You will have access to our official 21 Day Nervous System Private Facebook Group year round to connect with like minded peers and Team Lyon moderators to assist in your healing journey.
Will there be new content every day for 21 days?
- No and this is on purpose. Spacing and repetition are an intentional part of the program’s design. Just as you wouldn’t go see a therapist every day for 21 days, it is also too much for our delicate nervous system to be faced with a new lesson every day for 21 days. Rest, integration and repetition, as well as time to catch up if you are behind, are all crucial elements of nervous system healing and they are built into the program for that reason.
What support is available?
- When you sign up for this course you’ll be invited into the private Facebook group. There you’ll have the opportunity to read how others are doing, ask for help and support others in their journey. With this course there is no direct access to Irene and questions will be answered by trained moderators in the FB group. Moderators are trained in a variety of methods and modalities which include, but are not limited to, Somatic Experiencing, Somatic Practice and Feldenkrais.
- For any technical support, our support team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 48 hours. Our regular business hours are Monday to Friday, 9AM – 3PM Eastern North America Time.
Can I get a refund?
- Due to the digital nature of the course no refunds are offered.
When does the course start?
- The course is available to start right away, as soon as you register, and registration is always open!
Thank you for your interest in this online program. If you should have any questions around our policies, how the program is delivered, what is involved and its suitability for you and your personal and professional needs do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com
Irene and Team Lyon.