21 Day Nervous System Tune-up
September 22, 2020
What is the 21 Day Nervous System Tune-up?
- The 21 Day Nervous System Tune-up is a self-study virtual training course that blends cutting edge neuroscience with crafty neurosensory exercises, all designed to spark up your nervous system powers by helping you discover the mind-body-environment connection.
- The 21 Day Nervous System Tune-up is educational. It is not individual or group therapy. It educates you about trauma and stress physiology (biology of stress videos, audio lessons, and other tools), and it educates you in ways to pay attention to yourself (Neurosensory Exercises) that often have a therapeutic value. This is a result of your engagement with the process of learning and exercises within the course.
- The 21 Day Nervous System Tune-up is an introductory course that covers basic nervous system education and neurosensory practices. The impacts from the “Tune-Up” typically result from consistently engaging with the lessons and integrating the learning and practice into everyday life. To support this learning and integration, most lessons in the course are intentionally somewhat brief (note: the majority of lessons are culled from SmartBody SmartMind, a comprehensive nervous system-based program).
What is included?
- Signature 5 Part Biology of Stress Video Training Series
- Nine Neurosensory Exercises:
- The Power of Orienting
- Following Your Impulse
- Finding Your Potent Posture
- ‘Multi-Tasking’ Awareness
- Balancing Your Back
- Tense & Relax
- Containment and The Self-Hold
- Finding the Painful and the Pleasant
- Global and Local Healing
- Six Days of Integration/”Homework”
- Access to the 21 Day Nervous System Private Facebook Group Year Round
- Practice Tips Videos
- Settle and Soothe Audio
- Links to Free Resources (Articles and Vlogs)
- Lifetime Access As a Valued Alumni (see below for details)
What are alumni benefits?
- Once the course ends you become an alumni of this course. With that, you will gain lifetime access to 21 Day Nervous System Tune-up content and support for as long as the course is in existence. This includes receiving any upgrades and new materials free of charge that are added to the course. Thus, as an alumni you will have the opportunity to revisit the material at anytime to further your development.
- You will have access to our official 21 Day Nervous System Private Facebook Group year round to connect with like minded peers and Team Lyon moderators to assist in your healing journey.
Will there be new content every day for 21 days?
- No and this is on purpose. Spacing and repetition are an intentional part of the course’s design. Just as you wouldn’t go see a therapist every day for 21 days, it is also too much for our delicate nervous system to be faced with a new lesson every day for 21 days. Rest, integration and repetition, as well as time to catch up if you are behind, are all crucial elements of nervous system healing and they are built into the course for that reason.
What support is available?
- When you sign up for this course you’ll be invited into the private Facebook group. There you’ll have the opportunity to read how others are doing, ask for help and support others in their journey. With this course there is no direct access to Irene and questions will be answered by trained moderators in the FB group. Moderators are trained in a variety of methods and modalities which include, but are not limited to, Somatic Experiencing, Somatic Practice and Feldenkrais.
- For any technical support, our support team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 48 hours. Our regular business hours are Monday to Friday, 9AM – 3PM Eastern North America Time.
Can I get a refund?
- Due to the digital nature of the course no refunds are offered.
When does the course start?
- The course is available to start right away, as soon as you register, and registration is always open!
Thank you for your interest in this online course. If you should have any questions around our policies, how the course is delivered, what is involved and its suitability for you and your personal and professional needs do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com
Irene and Team Lyon.