I’m so excited that you’re registering for SmartBody SmartMind! Before you do, please review and agree to the following terms.
SMARTBODY SMARTMIND™ Spring 2018
March 30, 2018
What is SmartBody SmartMind?
- SmartBody SmartMind (SBSM) is an online group program designed to teach you how to tap into the power of neuroplasticity. You’ll gain a deeper understanding of how to care for and treat your own nervous system.
- The SBSM program is educational. It is not individual or group therapy. It educates about trauma and stress physiology (biology of stress videos, training calls, Q&A Calls), and it educates you in ways to pay attention to yourself (Neurosensory Exercises) that often have a therapeutic value. This is a result of your engagement with the process of education and exercises within the program.
What is included?
- 5-Part “Pre Game” video series
- 10 Training Modules (we call them “labs”)
- 8 Live Training Calls
- Regular Live Q&A Calls
- Biology of Stress (5-part) Video Training
- 32 Neurosensory Exercises
- Informative Guest Expert Interviews
- Audio Tracks for Sparking Up Mind-Body Connections
- Digital Copies of My E-Books and Audio Programs
- Access to Our Official SBSM Facebook Group Year Round
- Access to My 21 Day Nervous System Tune-Up Self-Study Starter Course
- Lifetime Access As a Valued Alumni (see below for details)
What support is available?
- The SBSM program Spring 2018 sessions runs from April 17 to July 8, 2018 and during this time there is access to Irene Lyon and her team for support and guidance via the scheduled live Q&A calls and the official SBSM Facebook group.
- SBSM is designed by Irene Lyon and while she’s active in the official Facebook group and live Q&A calls, we cannot guarantee individual feedback from her. Her team is available and are trained in a variety of methods and modalities which include, but are not limited to, Somatic Experiencing, Somatic Practice and Feldenkrais.
- For any technical support, our support team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 48 hours. Our regular business hours are Monday to Friday, 9AM – 3PM Eastern North America Time.
- After the Spring 2018 program completes on July 8, 2018 you will be responsible for continuing your learning experiences gained via SmartBody SmartMind. A referral list and additional resources will be provided to assist you in continuing your learning and healing journey.
Please note, once the program ends you become an alumni of this program. With that, you will gain lifetime access to SmartBody SmartMind program content and will receive any upgrades and new materials free of charge that are added to the program. Thus, you may revisit the material at anytime to further your development.
What are alumni benefits?
- As noted earlier, as an alumni of this program you will gain lifetime access to the program content and will receive any upgrades and new materials free of charge that are added to the program.
- As an alumni you have the opportunity to return and participate if the program runs again in the future. Please be aware that priority will be reserved for new members during the live Q&A calls.
- You will have access to our official SBSM Facebook group year round to connect with like-minded peers and have the opportunity to form study groups to assist in your healing journey. Please note, Irene and her professional team are active in this group when the 12 week program is in session and we give equal attention to alumni and new members in this forum.
Can I get a refund?
Yes. If after giving it a 100% go you feel this program is not right for you we’ll refund your payment within 30 days of the program start date. If you should request a refund within this 30-day period a $50 USD processing fee with be retained. No refunds will be available after 30 days.
Thank you for your interest in this online program. We look forward to the learning and healing work we are about to embark on for this round of SmartBody SmartMind. If you should have any future questions around our policies, how the program is delivered, what is involved and its suitability for you and your personal and professional needs do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com
Irene and Team Lyon.