June 13, 2019
What is the SBSM Pod?
- The SBSM Pod is an online somatic experiencing group session. Groups hold a special power. And when we combine individual support and group intention – as we will in this unique program – we dramatically increase the effectiveness and potency of the work we do together. As a result, transformation happens.
What is included?
- Six online group calls over Zoom spread over three months (once every two weeks).
- There are two Pod groups.
- Calls for Pod One will be held on Wednesdays from 11 am -1 pm PST. The specific dates are July 31, August 14, August 28, September 11, September 25, and October 9, 2019.
- Calls for Pod Two will be held on Thursdays from 3 pm – 5 pm PST. The specific dates are August 1, August 15, August 29, September 12, September 26, and October 10.
- During these calls each group member will receive 15 minutes of individual work, with group sessions lasting a total of two hours. Past participants have all shared that the result is like having a two hour session themselves, with the ability to titrate involvement when not ‘in session’.
- Support and healing power of group intention.
- Access to a private moderated Facebook group for people to ask follow-up questions and share their experience in between sessions.
What support is available?
- When you sign up for this program you’ll be invited into the private Facebook group. There you’ll have the opportunity to ask follow-up questions and share your experience in between sessions. This group will be moderated by a trained Somatic Experiencing Practitioner, Seth Lyon.
- For any technical support, our support team can be reached at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 48 hours. Our regular business hours are Monday to Friday, 9AM – 3PM Eastern North America Time.
- Participants must have an internet connection fast enough for decent quality on video calls. If you don’t know if your internet is fast enough please try out a ZOOM call or Skype call with a friend and make sure they can see and hear you clearly.
- Participants must attend all six sessions and be present for the entire duration of the call (2 hours). Note – when not in their 15 minute spot participants are free to turn off their video or audio, orient to their surroundings, walk around a bit, take bathroom breaks, and manage their involvement as needed. We do ask that you stay present in your intention and involved with the process the whole time.
- Participants agree to adhere to the 15 minute time limit for each individual client session. During the calls while each individual is in session, the rest of the participants agree to hold intention for the current client.
- Participants must be open to feedback and have a willingness to be coached.
- As an adult learning experience, participants are expected to truly honour their investment and show up for themselves 100%.
- Participants must ensure that they have privacy for the duration of each session.
- No recording of any kind is allowed during the calls. All participant information shared during the calls and inside the private Facebook group are considered confidential information and are not to be shared outside the pod.
Can I get a refund?
- To ensure commitment to the times, to oneself, and to the group, no refunds will be offered.
Note: This is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It is intended to provide somatic, nervous-system based trauma resolution. Somatic trauma treatment has not been scientifically evaluated and should not be used as a substitute for medical or psychiatric advice, cannot diagnose or treat any medical or psychiatric condition and does not replace care from your physician.
We are not psychiatrists, psychologists, or medical professionals. Always consult a healthcare professional if you suspect you require medical or psychiatric treatment. If you believe or suspect you are experiencing an emergency, call 911 immediately.
Thank you for your interest in this program. If you should have any questions around our policies, how the program is delivered, what is involved and its suitability for you and your personal and professional needs, do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Irene and Team Lyon.