I’m so excited that you’re registering for SmartBody SmartMind! Before you do, please review and agree to the following terms.
SMARTBODY SMARTMIND™ Spring 2020
November 20, 2019
What is SmartBody SmartMind?
- SmartBody SmartMind (SBSM) is an online group program designed to teach you how to tap into the power of neuroplasticity. You’ll gain a deeper understanding of how to care for and treat your own nervous system.
- The SBSM program is educational. It is not individual or group therapy. It educates about trauma and stress physiology (biology of stress videos, training calls, Q&A Calls), and it educates one in ways to pay attention to oneself that often do end up being therapeutic for the individual (Neurosensory Exercises), but this is therapy that one does with themselves via the process of being educated by the program.
What is included?
- 5-Part “Pre Game” video series
- 10 Training Modules (we call them “labs”)
- 8 Live Training Calls
- LIVE Q&A Calls
- Biology of Stress (5-part) Video Training
- 34 Neurosensory Exercises
- Movement Lessons with Elia Mrak
- Audio Tracks for Sparking Up Mind-Body Connections
- Access to Our Official SBSM Facebook Group Year Round
- Access to my 21 Day Nervous System Tune-Up Self-Study Starter Course
- Lifetime Access As a Valued Alumni (see below for details)
What support is available?
- The SBSM program Spring 2020 sessions runs from March 2nd 2020 – May 30 2020 (Please note: Access to pre-game program material will be available starting February 17, 2020). During this time there is access to Irene Lyon and her team for support and guidance via the scheduled live Q&A calls and the official SBSM Facebook group.
- SBSM is designed by Irene Lyon and while she’s active in the official Facebook group and live Q&A calls, we cannot guarantee individual feedback from her. Her team is available and are trained in a variety of methods and modalities which include, but are not limited to, Somatic Experiencing, Somatic Practice and Feldenkrais. Please know that we do our best to answer each question, however due to the group nature of this program, we do not always get to every single question within our Facebook forum and Q&A calls. We do offer a plethora of answers to the most commonly asked (as well as complex) questions within our extensive FAQ vaults, previous Facebook posts and the Q&A calls replays and transcripts. Our alumni also provide immense support for all new members who are finding their way.
- For any technical support, our support team can be reached at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 48 hours. Our regular business hours are Monday to Friday, 9AM – 3PM Eastern North America Time.
- After the Spring 2020 program completes in May 2020 you will be responsible for continuing your learning experiences gained via SmartBody SmartMind. A referral list and additional resources will be provided to assist you in continuing your learning and healing journey.
Please note, once the program ends you become an alumni of this program. With that, you will gain lifetime access to SmartBody SmartMind program content for as long as the program is in existence. This also includes receiving any upgrades and new materials free of charge that are added to the program. Thus, you will have the opportunity to revisit the material at anytime in the future to further your development.
What are alumni benefits?
- As noted earlier, as an alumni of this program you will gain lifetime access to the content for as long as the program is in existence. This includes receiving any upgrades and new materials free of charge that are added to the program.
- As an alumni you have the opportunity to return and participate every time the program runs again in the future. Please be aware that priority will be reserved for new members during the live Q&A calls.
- You will have access to our official SBSM Facebook group year round to connect with like-minded peers and have the opportunity to form study groups to assist in your healing journey. Please note, Irene and her professional team are active in this group when the 12 week program is in session and we give equal attention to alumni and new members in this forum.
Can I get a refund?
Yes. This is adult learning and we expect participants to truly honour their investment and show up for themselves 100%. If after giving it a 100% go you feel this program is not right for you, we’ll refund your payment within 30 days of the program start date which is March 2nd. If you should request a refund within this 30-day period a $50 USD processing fee will be retained. No refunds will be available after 30 days.
Thank you for your interest in this online program. We look forward to the learning and healing work we are about to embark on for this round of SmartBody SmartMind. If you should have any future questions around our policies, how the program is delivered, what is involved and its suitability for you and your personal and professional needs do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Irene and Team Lyon.