Best way to catch me is via email.
Just so you know, I do get help answering my emails! My team and I do our absolute best to get back to you within 48 hours, if not sooner, Monday-Friday between 9am and 5pm Eastern time. If you’d like to drop a line and say a HI join my private Facebook community Healthy Nervous System Revolution just below (I spend A LOT of time on Facebook!).
I’d love for you to join our community, too!
What to do if you are in crisis:
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, in danger of hurting yourself or others, feeling suicidal, overwhelmed, or in crisis, you can access the following resources to find help:
- Call your local law enforcement agency (Canada): dial 911
- If you live outside of Canada, please dial your local emergency number
- Go to the nearest hospital emergency room
- If you are a victim of domestic violence, you can call your local hotline or call the Domestic Abuse Services Helpline at (888) 833-7733 (Canada)
- Call your local Crisis Centre, they are open 24 hours a day
Click here to search for SE Practitioners in your area.
Click here for a list of global SE websites in your local language.
Let’s Get Social: