I’ve always equated September with the start of the year.
- It must be the whole back to school thing I think?
- It seems the Summer months have truly come and gone.
- (at least on the West Coast of British Columbia they have!)
- The leaves are already falling here in Whistler
- the air smelled of Fall this late afternoon
- when I went for a walk in the woods.
- for those who don’t have the luxury of moss and forest at their doorsteps
- watch this video
- (but I’ll encourage everyone to take a 2.56 minute repose)
- and watch this vimeo clip titled “Growing is Forever”
- It’s really LOVELY.
- Take ‘er easy!