Welcome to December!
I’m not sure how we got to this point in the year so fast, but here we are after completing another journey around the sun and another calendar year sneaking up ….
For those who just started the 21 Day Nervous System Tune-Up, I wanted to acknowledge your decision to begin your nervous system learning (and healing) journey, and remind you to get into the course site to not only practice and study, but to also ask questions when you have them, and share your experiences.
Today, I’m sharing the replay of my special topic lecture that happened in November. The theme was a nervous system and somatic perspective on safety.
Here’s a look at the topics I covered:
- Safety from a somatic perspective
- Can you heal while in a toxic environment?
- Safety in the home as a child
- Overriding your gut in regards to safety
- Safety and EMDR
- Feeling safe when interacting with toxic people during celebrations
- How to help teenage children feel safe
- Movement and safety
- Restoring safety as an adult
- Leaving an unsafe situation